Bulgarian Canning Industry Q1'2009
- The sales turnover in the Canning industry at current prices is lower by 11.3% as compared to the first quarter of 2008.
- Production by 2005 prices decreased by 27.6% in Q1’2009.
Domestic Market Sales
- The trend of increase in import of processed and canned fruits and vegetables continued as the growth in the first quarter of 2009 is 8%.
- There is a decrease of the imported processed and canned fruits and vegetables. As compared to the first quarter of 2008 the import dopped by 9.4%.
- Foreign trade balance is negative in the first quarter of 2009. Compared to the same period of 2008 the increase is about 72%.
- Companies included in the monthly survey, have sold more vegetables preserved in vinegar and sterilized vegetables on the domestic market.
- Sales of juices, frozen vegetables, tomato puree, jams and marmalades and sterilized fruits are lower.
I . MAIN MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
1.2. Gross Domestic Product
1.3. Foreign Trade
1.4. Foreign Direct Investments
1.7. International Tourism
II . MAIN TRENDS IN THE SECTOR
2.2. Foreign Trade
2.3. Domestic Market Sales
III . PRODUCTION
IV . IMPORT - EXPORT
4.1. Foreign Trade Balance
4.2.1. Processed and Canned Vegetables
4.2.2. Processed and Canned Fruits
4.2.3. Fruit and Vegetable Juices
4.3.1. Processed and Canned Vegetables
4.3.2. Processed and Canned Fruits
4.3.3. Fruit and Vegetable Juices
V . DOMESTIC MARKET SALES
VI . COMPANIES FROM THE SECTOR
6.1. ISO Certified Companies
6.2. HACCP Certified Companies
6.3. GS1 Members
6.4. Public Companies in the Subsector
6.4.1. Kyustendilski Plod JSC – Kyustendil
6.4.2. Florina Bulgaria JSC
VII . COMPANY DIGEST
VIII . APPENDIXES
Order sector report
Union of the Processors of Fruit and Vegetables
1000 Sofia, 108, G. S. Rakovski Str.,
4 fl., office 407A
tel. 987 47 43, tel./fax: 980 26 79
е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com